The Galtee Group based in Ballylanders Limerick, is a leading manufacturer of high end timber products including decorative panels and internal doors. We specialise in standard/bespoke doors, door sets and panels for Architects, Home Owners, Interior Designers, Merchants and Developers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Representative to drive sales in Southern Ireland by generating new leads, new and existing customer visits, cross selling and identifying new market opportunities.
- Identify prospects and generate sales leads within targeted sector.
- Increase the profile and exposure of complete product portfolio within the market by visiting new and existing customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with Key accounts.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations to Key Accounts and new targeted accounts.
- Work to agreed sales targets
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all our products, accessories, prices and key features of the business.
- Report weekly sales KPI’s to include sales performance and other reports and KPI’s as required.
- Experience of sales in the construction industry desirable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed sale targets.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise work.
- Flexible with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Full drivers licence.
Please note this role is part office (Ballylanders) and on the road/site. Full comprehensive product training will be given.
If you are interested in this role, please send on your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Galtee Group
are now recruiting
for the following positions
at their Ballylanders Site
General Production Operatives
If interested in any of the above roles,
please forward on your CV to email@example.com